The Law Firm of Hutchison & Steffen congratulates 10 of its attorneys who were named to the 2016 Mountain States Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. The attorneys were selected using a rigorous, multiphase rating process in which peer nominations and evaluations were combined with third-party research.
Nine attorneys were named to the Mountain States Super Lawyers list. They are:
- Joseph R. Ganley: Ganley has been recognized for his work in Business Litigation. His work in that practice area placed him amongst the Top 100 in the Mountain States.
- Mark A. Hutchison: Hutchison’s work in Business Litigation earned him a place on the Super Lawyers list every year for the past ten years. In addition to his listing in Super Lawyers,he has earned a spot on the Top 100 and Top 10 attorneys list.
- Joseph “Sid” Kistler: Kistler debuted on the Super Lawyers list in 2013, and is recognized for his work in Business Litigation.
- Patricia Lee: Lee has been recognized for her work in General Litigation.
- Todd L. Moody: Moody was recognized for his General Litigation practice, and makes his second appearance on the Super Lawyers list.
- James H. Randall: Randall has been listed since 2012 for his work in Personal Injury Defense.
- Jeffrey J. Steffen: Steffen has been acknowledged for his work in Business and Corporate Law .
- John T. Steffen: Steffen was recognized for his work in Real Estate, and has been since 2012.
- Michael K. Wall: Wall’s Business Litigation practice secured his spot on the Super Lawyers list.
Additionally, Jacob A. Reynolds was named to the Mountain States Rising Stars list. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.